Personal Data Protection Policy
Personal Data Protection Policy
This Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use of Personal Information collected by our mobile application “Kids Up”, and any other online or offline offerings (collectively “the Kids Up Service”, “the Service”, “ Kids Up”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). This includes, for example, personally identifiable information that we collect when create an account (“Account Information”), your location (“location”), usage activities (“Activities”), and messages (“Messages”) sent via Kids Up.
In order to use Kids Up, you must agree to this Personal Data Protection Policy. If you don’t agree with this Personal Data Protection Policy, you cannot use Kids Up. You can contact us anytime with questions about this policy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For purposes of this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Information” means any information about an identifiable individual or information that can be used to identify an individual, and includes “Personal Data” as that term is defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2019 (“PDPA”). “Student Data” means any personal information, metadata, or content directly attributable to a student user. “Parent Data” means any personal information, metadata, or content directly attributable to a parent user. “School Staff Data” means any personal information, metadata, or content directly attributable to a school staff user.
2. CHANGES TO OUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Kids Up may from time to time make changes to this Personal Data Protection Policy to account for changes to our practices or applicable law. If we make changes to this Personal Data Protection Policy that materially affect your rights, we will notify you by in-app message about these changes, and post a notice to our service, or otherwise contact you as required under applicable law. Your continued use of the Services following notification by Kids Up means you thereby agree to the new Personal Data
3. WHO DOES KIDS UP COLLECT INFORMATION FROM?
We collect information from school who authorize list users who can use Kids Up, which includes students and Family Members. We also collect usage data from all users when using the Kids Up application or student pickup website.
4. HOW DOES KIDS UP OBTAIN MY INFORMATION?
We receive information from the information that you provided to school, from your device(s), from school, and from your communication with us. The categories of sources from which we’ve collected or received information include:
· You: We collect the content, communications, and other information you provide when you use Kids Up. Or, when you reach out to our support to provide your information.
· Your device(s): We collect information from and about the computers, phones, and other web-connected devices you use with Kids Up.
· School: School provides your information to in order to create account to use Kids Up service.
5. WHAT INFORMATION DOES KIDS UP COLLECT?
Account Information: School provides student full name, student nickname, student identification number, student picture, parent mobile numbers, parent names, parents picture, parents identification number and relationship between mobile number owner and students in order to create account to use Kids Up, driver mobile numbers, driver names, driver identification number,
Log Data: When you use Kids Up or visit our website, we collect log data such as your IP address, cookie identifiers, browser type, operating system, device information and identifiers.
6. HOW DOES KIDS UP USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use this information to:
· Allow you to access and use the Service by verifying your identity and storing your log data, and Messages.
· Provide school administrators with information about how Kids Up is performing in their school(s).
· If you’ve enabled notifications, notify you about activity on and updates to your account.
· Research, understand, and analyze user trends to improve and develop new features for our products.
· Investigate, prevent, and detect activities on our service that we believe may violate the law, applicable regulations, or Kids Up policies. We may, at the request of a school, investigate accounts to determine whether they comply with school policies.
You can withdraw consent for the collection of your Personal Information at any time, but you will no longer be able to use Kids Up.
7. DOES KIDS UP ALLOW THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING OR SHARE DATA FOR ADVERTISING THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS?
We do not have policy to share users’ personal information to third-party. However, from time to time, we might display third-party ads in the form of message to the Kids Up.
8. IN WHAT LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES MAY KIDS UP NEED TO SHARE MY INFORMATION?
We share data with third parties in the limited circumstances detailed below:
· We use a small number of third-party service providers in order to operate and improve Kids Up – for example, a SMS operator that manages notification service that helps us send you messages about your account activities. These services need access to your Personal Information in order to work (i.e. your mobile number is required to send you a SMS), but are contractually obligated to meet our strict security standards, maintain the accuracy of the data they collect, and must only use Personal Information in identifiable form for purposes of providing the Kids Up service.
· We may provide school administrators with information about how Kids Up is performing in their school(s).
· Kids Up may disclose your information to a third party to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or a valid legal request - including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. If we are compelled to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with advance notice by message notifications, unless we are prohibited from doing so by law.
Cookies are small text files that we transfer to your web browser that allow us to identify your web browser and store information about your account. We use these cookies to keep you logged into Kids Up, customize your Kids Up experience, and understand how you use Kids Up. You can choose to remove or disable cookies via your browser settings. Please be aware that Kids Up may not work properly if you disable or decline all cookies.
10. HOW DOES KIDS UP HANDLE ABANDONED ACCOUNTS?
Kids Up reserves the right to permanently delete accounts that have not been accessed by the account holder for a period of more than one year, except where we are required to keep the information for legal or compliance purposes.
11. HOW TO VIEW, CORRECT, EDIT, EXPORT, OR UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access, correct, or download for transport to a similar service any of your Personal Information collected by Kids Up, where permitted under applicable law. Parents can update the information associated with your Kids Up account by contacting school administrator or contact us at email@example.com.
12. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
If you would like to delete your Kids Up account, please contact your school or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information will be removed from our system.
13. HOW DOES KIDS UP KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE?
Kids Up takes protecting your security and privacy seriously and we've put a number of measures in place to protect the integrity of your information, including the use of access-controlled, restricted employee access to user information, and data encryption in transit.
In the event of a security breach, Kids Up will notify affected account holders within the amount of time required by law so that you can take steps to keep your data safe.
14. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or feedback about this Personal Data Protection Policy, please contact email@example.com. You can reach Kids Up by mail at:
Articulus Company Limited.
Samyan Mitrtown 25th floor
944 Rama 4 Road, Wang Mai,
Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330